Skip to main content

I am a newbie to DMX programming so that is probably my downfall but I am determined. I have a Magic 260 and a Casa CTL-DCM QUAD Color Laser Unit. Someone from ADJ has been working with me creating a fixture profile for it but with much difficulty. Is anyone using that laser with this controller, should I just forget about it?

Also I can't figure out programming. I thought the "Help" system on the controller would help but it really isn't. From what I thought I understood, you select lights for programming, then create a scene and then add a scene to a show. Well I can't even record any of the laser's movements or patterns of any kind to be able to use it in a scene. I am just debating if I got in way over my head here and should just sell the controller Frowner The manual doesn't really help with programming on the controller, it is sadly lacking.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

for the part about the movements, you can only record movements in a scene if you select your fictures and then press ENTER, then you are in the pallets menu and there you can choose different positions and movements, if you want to make your own movement you can record positions in scenes and then make a show of those scenes to create a movement

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.