forums.elationlighting.com  Hop To Forum Categories  DMX Controllers  Hop To Forums  Magic 260, DMX Operators.    Problem setting fixtures in DMX Operator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Problem setting fixtures in DMX Operator
 Login/Join

Local Crew Guy
posted
Hi. I'm new to the whole world of lighting, and I am having troubles configuring my DMX Operator with two ProDJ Digital LED PAR64 RGB cans. I have them correctly set to channel 1 and 17, and I can control them using fixtures 1 and 2, no problem so far. The problem is that as soon as I deselect, for instance, fixture 1, it won't stay on with the settings I just chose, but go off. Also, I can "blackout" each fixture by deselecting it and then turn it back on by selecting the correct fixture again, but if I deselect both fixtures at the same when I select them again they won't keep the settings I chose before.Does this have anything to do with the programming of the cans, or is there a problem with the operator, or is it just ignorance on my behalf?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post