forums.elationlighting.com  Hop To Forum Categories  DMX Controllers  Hop To Forums  Compu Live Software    shinp laser
Page 1 2 

Moderators: RC, norona55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

shinp laser
 Login/Join

Local Crew Guy
posted
hi, i just bought 2 brand new shinp lasers off ebay. model DL-55. and i am using compulive software, and there is no fixture profile can some one help please.
thanks

archibald lighting

Posts: 25 | Location: madison, wi | Registered: 13 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Admin
Lighting Master
Picture of Jingles
posted Hide Post
Do you have a link to the PDF manual? I would need the DMX traits in order to make a profile.
Sincerely,

Sincerely,

James D. Keeley
Elation Lighting
Software Control Solutions
Tech Support.

Posts: 4696 | Location: Wausau,WI | Registered: 07 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Local Crew Guy
posted Hide Post

is the dl 55 channel functions

Posts: 25 | Location: madison, wi | Registered: 13 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Local Crew Guy
posted Hide Post
i have a show friday, is there any chance you could get me a dmx profile for this please.
thank you

Forum Admin
Lighting Master
Picture of Jingles
posted Hide Post
Yes I can. Sorry I was out of the office today. I will get right on it first thing on the morning.
Sincerely,

Posts: 4696 | Location: Wausau,WI | Registered: 07 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Admin
Lighting Master
Picture of Jingles
posted Hide Post
You want the profile to include all those presets for channel 2?
Sincerely,

Sincerely,

James D. Keeley
Elation Lighting
Tech Support.

Local Crew Guy
posted Hide Post
yes please, if you could.
thank you so much

Forum Admin
Lighting Master
Picture of Jingles
posted Hide Post
Ok will be done by tomorrow.
Sincerely,

Sincerely,

James D. Keeley
Elation Lighting
Tech Support.

Local Crew Guy
posted Hide Post
ok, thank you very much

Forum Admin
Lighting Master
Picture of Jingles
posted Hide Post
Are you SURE you want all those presets? Cause all your going to get on the software scren is a bunch of grey squares with barely readable text. I do NOT have enough icons for all those pre-sets.
sincerely,

Sincerely,

James D. Keeley
Elation Lighting
Tech Support.

Local Crew Guy
posted Hide Post
sure, thats ok. if you could do the ch 2 and the 52 static patterns as well. i appreciate it so much. i know im a pain in the butt, but i appreciate it.
thanks jingles

Local Crew Guy
posted Hide Post
any luck on this patch? i would like to do some programming before the show.
Even if you cant get all the dmx traits on there, thats fine.
thank you very much.

Archibald lighting

Forum Admin
Lighting Master
Picture of Jingles
posted Hide Post
Give me one hour and you will have it. i promise.
Sincerely,

Sincerely,

James D. Keeley
Elation Lighting
Tech Support.

Forum Admin
Lighting Master
Picture of Jingles
posted Hide Post
Profile emailed.
Sincerely,

Sincerely,

James D. Keeley
Elation Lighting
Tech Support.

Local Crew Guy
Picture of SmElliot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jingles:
Profile emailed.
Sincerely,

Hi James,

I recently bought a Shinp SL-5, A basic green laser and am a complete rookie to lighting,
I have a Eurolight LC2412 Lighting board and would love to be controlling my laser with this board.
This is the only thread/video/anything i have found regarding these lasers could you please help me!
You're my only hope.

Kind Regards,
Elliot D G

Posts: 1 | Location: Australia | Registered: 15 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post