Skip to main content

I am getting ready for a new show w/some different light fixtures than I am used to. I have everything pretty well setup, but my movers behavior is odd.

In the 3D Software I have them both starting at the same point. (aimed down and towards audience).
When I rotate it in the software they both go the same way, but the actual mover goes more than 360 degrees (maybe like 450 ish??), but the software 3d mover only goes 360.

I am trying to just do some basic scenes at home, but this orientation is proving futile. Is there a way to tell the software to go more than 360? The mover is a Mega Axis Tri-LED 12CH. Using the Axis LED 12CH from the mega folder in the sl2006 software.

Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for the help! I loaded up my profile in to the ScanLibrary editor, but can't figure out how to change the pan angle. It is currently set to 360degrees. Basically I need to set it to 540, but can't figure out how to do that in the library editor. I try to modify it but it says "Cannot set this channel's type you could loose your presets.". There must be a way in there to just change 360 to 540, but I am not finding it.

Jasems
I think I am just gonna stick with things as they are and deal with it. Did quite a lot of programming today & would have to re-do it all if I were to change the panning.

Are you familiar w/the midi capabilities of the software? I have a pretty cool iPad interface I am making. Only thing I can't figure out is how to make communication 2-way. So if I move a fader on the software it sends it back to the iPad via midi command.

Or when i turn a light on, it sends a midi command back enabling an LED showing that cycle or effect is on. If I can figure that out this will be a really powerful remote interface. Thanks for all the help Jesus!

Jasems
Last edited by jasems

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.