Skip to main content

Hello, I bought a new stage setter 24 2 weeks ago. There are 2 eurolight LED flashs via DMX connectes (Channel 1-5 and 6-10). All programms are working well, faders and buttons also. Only if I connect my external Soundcard via cable with the chinch audio input nothing happens by pushing the "audio" button. Is there a "trick"? or is it more likely that it is damaged.
Thanks for your feedback (in case it`s defect, I will make a warranty return)
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello,
yes - my expectatios is, as written in the manual, that if there is a signal at the chinch connector, the system uses this, if not it uses the internal microphone. But it seems that it is not working. But what I still can check is if it works with the internal microphone.
Is a fuse or something simliar in, so that the chinch connector is not working properly?

Thanks
Horst
Yes, that's what is mentioned in the manual. So I used my external soundcard with one adjustable headphone and on adjustable stereo output and connected it to the audio line in chinch connector on back side. What I could see is that it needs at least 100mV and this signal power is given by the soundcard (its more than standard line in/out I believe). I also connected it with the headphone output (adjustable) of my amplifier but in both situation (after pushing audio) nothing happened. Di I have a chance to check if the chinch connecter is damaged or not? Do I have to push other buttons?
Thanks for your feedback

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.