Skip to main content

Hey All ... I'm using a keyboard with the SD2 to name scenes and such ... however, the SD2 recently stopped allowing me to type on the screen. The keyboard works and there is power to it (CAPS Lock light works and all) but I can't type with it to name things. The roller DOES work as well. Any suggestions?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, I have tried 2 brand new Keyboards and they all do the same thing. The console sometimes works with the keyboard after the initial start up. But, than after about 15 minutes of recording Scenes and Presets, it stops allowing key strokes. After this happens ... It will not accept the Key strokes for hours, if not days before it works again. Again, the Caps Lock and Num Lock lights, turn on and off .. just can't type nor use the keypad.
Well .. I have had issues with the CF reader as well, but I just had to Reset the whole Board and start from scratch and now it works ok (for Now). When I would adjust a profile on the computer and save it onto the card -> then try loading onto the board .. it would say "CF Drive Not Installed." Also, when it did work ... some random letters and numbers would be scrambled.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.