Skip to main content

i have 4 EVENT BAR. the controlled with ELATION COMPU 2006 in 14-channel mode, the only universe that I have, I'm taking 400 channels with different lights. By using the EVENT BARS, 5 seconds after making the first move are full reset and then work in normal condition, but to make another move, strobe, black out or go home, go back and do the full reset ... ... and try to put in all 3 modes of channels and continue with the problem, anyone can help me with this?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Due the limitations on the COMPU LIVE software and even on our COMPU SHOW software the only way to properly run the EVENT BAR on these softwares is to run these fixtures on 3 channel mode. Each of the 4 heads would serve as it's on fixture. I understand that other profiles were created but the only way to run them properly would be in 3 channel mode. I don't believe it's going to be an issue with the software. Rule of thumb, if your other fixtures are running properly then it's not going to be an issue with the software. I would suggest to running your EVENT BARS in 3 channel mode to see if that problem persists. If it does persist, then it maybe some sort of signal issue but I find it hard to believe that all 4 fixtures would have the same problem at the same time? Try that out and let me know how they run in 3 channel mode.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.