Skip to main content

Hey guys i am missing two gobos and a spring from this DS250 fixture i was wondering where can i buy the gobo you get from the factory and the spring these are both fix gobos i know exactly which one do i need i just dont know where to other it from. if anybody can tell me where to buy it that would be great thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Da Menace,
Good afternoon, unfortunately Elation does not sell the gobos individually. The static gobo wheel is sold all as one part (gobo wheel assembly, gobos, springs). If you would like to place an order for this part you can contact us here at Elation Customer Support 866.245.6726 the part# is FIX-W03-00 and we do have them in stock. We'll be more than happy to place that order.

Rafael Chico Jr
Elation Customer Support
quote:
O all as one part (gobo wheel assembly, gobos, springs).

Do you sell the springs for the DS 575E series? I have one two lights, six of the springs have tangs, the other 18 don't. I'd like them all with the tangs on them.

The tangs make them easy to remove, but inserting them seems to be a problem. Is there a trick to it?

In addition, on the DS 575E, in order to get at the gobo wheels, one has to remove a number of wired header strips. Is there a took or trick to removing them without accidentally damaging the wires?
quote:
I removed your link.
the rules are clearly stated on the main page of the forums.

Hi James,

Do you have an ability to follow up with Eric Loader and/or Gines about my problem fixture? I think my frustration is showing through. I can turn that blog post in to something positive in no time. I'm a fan of Elation, but a little down on Elation at the moment because they can't seem to do a simple thing to provide a solution to an issue I've been having for the last several weeks.

Ray Burkholder
ray@oneunified.net
Yes I do of sorts. I already spoke to gines about your issue and i will see if he chooses to reply. Eric is out of the office for a week. I understand your frustrations i really do. But i do not have the authority to make any of the decisions you require made. All i ask is if you have a gripe with elation fixtures call us Don't come to the forums and start posting links to negative blogs about our products. Tell me would that make you want to help someone?
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.