Skip to main content

I am looking for a guide on how to change the gobo within Elation. I have looked at this laser and do not see where I can swap out the gobo physically. I need instructions on how to change the gobo out. Example: I want to take one gobo and make it where our company logo takes the place of it and we can place it on the floor or wall. Also, The sky effect... I am looking for a way to use the sky effect but it isn't one of the listed effects on the gobo listing. Can someone please help? Thanks!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi DJ Dawg, welcome to the forums.
This is the Elation forums, if you have any specific questions about elation gear, you can post them here, but the product you mentioned is sold by our sister company American DJ. There forums can be located here: http://forums.americandj.com/eve

About changing the gobo on your laser, Lasers do not use gobos, they aren't like moving head spots where they shoot light through a gobo wheel, lasers create the image using really fast moving mirrors. And the ADJ royal sky is not capable of doing custom shapes or patterns. you may email me and i can give a recommendation for lasers in email. jamesk @ elation lighting dot com

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.