Skip to main content

I am fairly new to using DMX controllers and I recently bought an Elation DMX Operator 192. It has worked for the very basic programming I've done with my lasers for shows. Yesterday I tried making new scenes and using a few new light fixtures and the controller 'locked up' I couldn't get it to do anything. I got frustrated and went to bed and when I turned it on today it turned on and seemed to be working again. After a while the same thing happened. I've turned it on and off and done the manual restart but every time I turn it back on it turns on with unusual lights lit up and the screen displays a 0. The blackout light (on the screen) is flashing and there is a dot by the audio trigger light. There is also a line right below the light.

This is a list of all the LEDs that are lit up on the controller-
-the fixtures section has LEDs 1 through 6 lit up
-the first light in the chase section is lit up
-the assign light is lit up
-the channel 1-8 led is light up

If I push every combination of buttons I can think of to change modes I can get other random lights lit up, but I just want to be able to start from the beginning and enter the program mode. No matter what I do including turning off the controller, then holding the program and bank down button and turning it on [to reset it] I can't get it to work. Please help me someone!! This is very frustrating.
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.