Skip to main content

Reply to "Advice on upgrading?"

Lighting help. Welcome to the forums. To me that tells me that your interface is the compu pro 04 version. Is it Red or what color is it? Yes you should be able to use the latest software version with that interface. to download the latest software go to the Compu Live Software Download page. And download the Sept. 29 2009 software version. That one is our latest. for the best install i would actually recommend that you save all your work files such as any of the profiles that you may have custom made. and any and all of your Show files (.ssh). if you use the 3d visualizer for offline programming save your 3D show aswell. The 3D files are .evs files. Once you have all of your files backedup onto either your desktop or a folder that you know of i would then uninstall and remove the SL2004 folder from the hard drive then install the latest version which you downloaded from the link i posted above. hope this helps. If you have any issues or have any questions please feel free to post here or email me directly at jamesk At elation lighting DOT COM.
Sincerely,