Skip to main content

Reply to "Chauvet Scorpion LG-60 and Colorstrip"

thanks for the comments, Mark

yeah, the flicker with the ColoStrip is the intermittent type

I checked with the local Guitar Center's and they said a DMX-Branch/4 would be a special-order part, so no return Frowner
Musician's Friend didn't have them, either

so for the sake of ease I got a Chauvet DataStream-4 splitter hoping that it might make the Chauvet fixtures happy, but no luck; so I suspect that the DMX-Branch/4 would have also had no effect, as I now believe that these fixtures just have a f@#ked-up interface Mad

I've pretty much given up on the ColorStrip ever working properly; is the ADJ Mega Pixel pretty much the same thing???

I give up on Scorpion Scans now, too; had a gig this last weekend and they just pissed me off; thinking seriously about ADJ Emerald Scan II and/or Galaxian Sky

James, is it safe to assume that the ADJ fixtures mentioned above are known to work with the CompuLive interface???

(the internet is littered with complaints about Chauvet's DMX interface not always being compliant and not working any controller except one from Chauvet!!! wish I'd have known to look a year ago; oh well, live and learn, I guess)