Skip to main content

Reply to "Compu Live Questions"

Ok, I tried changing the rotation angle in the fixture library to 540, and it actually works: the "home" positions match! In fact, in the viewer, the head points down and away from me and the U of the yoke arms run left to right. So NOW that matches what I have in real life. I even went ahead and checked the actual degrees of rotation both in the viewer and in real life, and in both modes (540 and 630), the fixtures really do rotate the full range of degrees they're supposed to.

It's just that when I use the pan range of 630, the "home" position is off by 45 degrees. I did try rotating the whole fixture 45 degrees and then everything matches up. But, now the bases don't match. Ugghh. There must be a way to set the initial pan position of the light either in the software or w/in the light itself.

I realize I could just use the 540 degree setting, BUT then I only have 540 degrees of pan. And I do notice the difference.

Jingles,
Fortunately, I have not done much programming at all with the MH's...more so w/ my static LED's. Not a big deal (right now) to create new pages for the MH's. That's why I'm trying to nip it in the bud before I get too far along.

Thanks again,
Brian