Skip to main content

Reply to "design 108"

I get what your saying. The problem I am running into now is if I should just go with a S4 par for the front wash lighting. If I do this I still need an LED light to add color when the S4's are off...this looks great when the singers aren't singing...you don't want them lit with a bright wash but you don't want them in the dark either. I wanted to find one fixture per side that would give me color and a good white wash. I bought the DLED 36WA but it doesn't give me a very good white. I thought about a CMY Zoom 250 but I don't know if it is going to give me enough output. I would love to go the LED route but I really feel like I am going to need a fixture that has RGB, and white and amber LED's. The only thing that I have found is the Martin Stagebar. What would you use to get really good white wash's and colors in the same fixture? Keep in mind it has to mount on a 2" aluminum bar on an Applied crank lift (the CMY Zoom's would make the bar much heavier on one side compare to the DLED 36's). Thanks for all of your input, I really appreciate it!