Skip to main content

Reply to "DS 250 case"

I know of three dealers that I can can darn near anything from, or have custom made.

My suggestion would be that if the cases you're looking at are a dead-end, then the next step for you would be to head to a nearby pro audio store(because they often also carry lighting) and see what brands of cases that they carry or can carry. Chances are, they could contact that company and see if a model already exists in their non-published catalog. Many companies list their common-type cases, but something speciality mightnot be in their regular catalog. From there, it's often a matter of doing a special order. Another option you might investigate is to contact the case companies directly and see what they can do for you. I'm not sure if you'd get any savings(sometimes you do, sometimes you don't going this route), but that's another route.

In my case, I use 12-space racks with slightly deeper than typical with front and rear rails and 2 locking casters. This was then not a model in their catalogs. Since then of course, it's become a rather popular option.

Made to order cases are nothing new these days. I know Anvil, Odyssey, Jenner and a few other brands that elude me at the moment.

Absolute worse case, I know a dealer who could probably make you the case. I owe them a phone call anyways. They have a wood working shop next to their sales office, and I like the guys over there. No clue on costs.