Skip to main content

Reply to "DS 250 case"

GOod grief!! Nobody wants to take the time to make a phone call to make sure they buy the right item!!!

Not my problem so I am not making the call.

The short answer is: GET ON THE PHONE and talk to someone in sales at ADJ or Elation(or both) and get DEFINITIVE answers.

A "probably" answer could result in wrecked gear. But it ain't my gear. Call, get a clear answer, then decide what to buy or what to do next.

It's not a matter of "nobody wants to figure out anything on the forums", it's a matter of the best utilization of resources. Let's put it this way, if it was me, and I had these questions, I'd have gotten answers already because I would have bypassed the forums, made phone calls and gotten this issue resolved or at least gotten answers. If I started this on the forum, I'd have still made the calls to confirm and then posted answers here as well so as to hopefully save someone else a bit of time.

I don't know. When it comes to spending my money on cases, especially on something that is not a 19" rack, I want clear answers. I'm going to be ordering cases for my ICE-101 and HZ-300 soon, but the dealer I bougth those items from can have cases made for those as well. He's waiting on me to make the next step before he does the same thing.