Skip to main content

Reply to "Is there a 250 spot that will mix color like this?"

Ok, last question before I go to bed. Since I don't have any moving head fixtures just yet it was hard to justify buying the software. However, I threw up some of DLED 36's and I can do some great effects with these that are not possible on my show designer 1. Ok tell me how to accomplish this in the real world.

1. I want to create a dimmer chase for Design LED 36's that I can save and then overlay on any of my other static DLED 36 scenes.

i.e. Say I have 3 scenes programmed for my DLED's.
Scene 1 all red
Scene 2 all blue
Scene 3 all green

When I am playing live I press a midi foot controller to recall the different scenes on my show designer 1. On the show designer if I only adjust the dimmer channel to strobe then it only saves that channel data. So I only adjust the dimmer channel so it will strobe. I then save it as scene 4. So now if I select scene 1 all my DLED's turn red, if I then hit scene 4 all the DLED's stay red and strobe. I would call Scene 4 an overlay but I don't know if that is the correct term.

That all being said how would I create a dimmer chase for DLEDs and then save as scene that would overlay another scene?

Thanks!

btw, how is the midi going? Hopefully soon I will be able to tell you how it integrates with external controller.