Skip to main content

Reply to "Magic 260"

I got all the channel buttons correctly patched. I have all the lights daisy chained with DMX Cables, I just can't figure out how to simply turn ON the light group, or turn OFF the light group. It seems that no matter what channel I put the group of lights on, EVERY channel turns on or off. instead of turning off all the dekkers, and leaving on the Glaxian Lasers, or turning the Quad Gems ON and the Lasers OFF. I want to be able to turn the GROUPS of lights ON and OFF separately. I did what you said and ALL my Dekkers are in one GROUP, All my lasers are in one GROUP, all my Quad Gems are in one group. That's only three sets of lights. Each group does the exact same thing, individually. All the Dekkers flash at the same time. All the Quad Gems flash at the same time. All the lasers pan and tilt all at the same time...but right now, they are ALL ON, or ALL OFF. I don't know i this matters or not, but NONE of my lights are in the "ADJ Library" so I am using the default 4,6,8,16 Channel presets that come pre-installed in the Magic 260