Skip to main content

Reply to "Magic 260 Profile Problems"

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the quick response. Currently I have the console set up so that all of my fixtures are patched. I have more than 24 fixtures so I made some profiles for my 4 channel LEDs so that they fit within a single fixture channel on the board. Basically made a 16 channel profile and addressed to suit. This is great for the club venue that it is set up for. However, with the same venue they are hoping to do concerts. In which case, I would have no need for many of the fixtures that are taking up channels on the board. So I would be able to use a standard profile for the LEDs that would allow them to take up a fixture channel each on the board. This would allow me access to all of the LEDs simultaneously rather than scrolling through the attribute banks on the board.

Is it possible for me to save the current configuration for the club onto a computer or within the board somewhere and then set up a second configuration with a different fixture channel set up and dmx patch? If I were to do this I would like to switch between the two set ups rather than have to reprogram everything each time a club night or concert happens.

I hope this makes a little more sense.

Thanks,

Kane