Skip to main content

Reply to "Need Blizzard profiles"

Ok - after spending the evening with the new version release of compu show, I've come to the conclusion I'm going to need to stick with the 2006 version. The newer software seems much more powerful, but I sold my clients on the "ease of use" aspect of the old software. The newer version is just too complicated to learn and time-consuming to program for novices.

Honestly, that's why I've continued to push the 2006 version of the software in my sales - it's just so easy to learn and use. I'm not complaining about the new software, it's great!!! I just can't sell it to my clients with the elevated level of programming complication. 2006 is just so easy to learn and use.

Next I tried editing my own profiles. I'd become somewhat proficient with the old editor, but I'm totally lost with the new one. There didn't seem to be any instruction in the new manual (maybe I missed it) and I couldn't find any videos or anything on youtube. So if you could, I need some adjusted profiles to what you sent me today.

I need ssl files, not ssl2 files.

Blizzard Puck Q12A 7 Profile:
-Great! Exactly what I need.

Blizzard Flurry Q Profile
-the 12ch_mode 2 is a 7 channel profile that doesn't work in 12ch mode

-the 12ch_mode 1 works fine, EXCEPT it doesn't have any control over the white led (Chan 9). If we could add a slider for the white led, it'd be great

Blizzard ColorStorm 253
-the chase mode 3ch has no RGB color wheel - the only control I really need other than shutter.

So if you could help me with these two profiles, it'd be a HUGE help! Thank you!!