Skip to main content

Reply to "Need Blizzard profiles"

Well bummer about not using compu show. It has so much more you can do with it. Like a palette system. Frowner Oh well it's your choice.

Profile:
Good glad you like the Q12A.
The mode 2 was 7 ch and mode 1 was 12 ch. I've made sure the white fader shows up in compu live now. There will be a link at the end of this post.
The colorstorm 3 channel chase mode was just that; The 3 channel profile for built in chases, IE no color control options for RGB. so you can use a generic RGB profile for 3 channel RGb mode. Or if you want to use 9 channel which is just 3 segment RGB control then just patch in a generic RGB profile as "3 fixtures" per 252 fixture you have. does that make sense? It works out better that way as like I said over the phone I cannot make a single profile with multiple RGB channels in it. the .ssl format doesn't allow for it. however the .ssl2 for compu show does Wink
Here is a new zip for you.
http://db.tt/YZNFZqIf

if you want email me tomorrow and set up a time to call me and use Team viewer ( www.teamviewer.com ) and I can do a screen session training for you on the new editor. my email is Jamesk at elationlighting dot com
Sincerely,