Skip to main content

Reply to "Okay, I think this is a bug. (cycles)"

ConfusedOkay, Confused
I still no resolution to the “missing” buttons on a cycle page, I have updated the bios, updated my video card driver, and also re-installed Compulive on my system (new laptop). When I first open the window there are no buttons…, but if I resize the windows the buttons will show up,, temporally... If I click a scene or button other than the active window, this is what I get (see link for picture). Cycle screen shot

Now, I have another weird issue, and cannot find any documentation of why. I have created a cycle which was working fine with all steps set to "GO", but now after I saved a perfectly functioning cycle... some of the scenes are set to "OFF" in the On/OFF" column??? Where do I turn them back to the “On”?, and how did they get set to off, after the cycle ran perfectly smooth before??
Please help, I have spent a LOT of money on this equipment (2048FC+), and I am concerned about the stability of this software for my next show. I have also setup local E-mail on my machine to allow all of the bugs I run into to, to be sent out.
Last edited by misebeam