Skip to main content

Reply to "Programing Problems SD1"

MS5435,
Good evening! My name is Rafael and I am with Elation Customer Support. I apologize for not replying sooner. We have been a little shorthanded preparing for the upcoming LDI show.
Now it appears that you have an older version of the SHOW DESIGNER 1 software on your controller. The newest version is 3.15. This version contains some of the fixtures you are requesting. There are two things we can have you do, you can either download the latest version of the software with the updated fixture library, or you can use another fixture and modify it to work as these lights would?
In all reality it would be too long of a reply to post on here. I think your best bet would be to contact me direct here at the office and so that I can try and assist you over the phone when you are seated in front of your lighting setup. This way I can walk you through a few things and try and answer your questions as best as possible. I must make you aware that I may not be able to answer everything or explain everything in one phone call, but I will do my best to get you up an running.
You can reach me at 866.245.6726 ext. 548
I look forward to hearing from you.

Rafael