To assign the DMX Channels on "ADJ" branded version of the Scene Setter you will need to do the following:
1. Enter Program Mode by pressing and holding the Record button and entering 1, 6, 6, 8.
2. Enter Channel Assign Mode by pressing and holding the Record button and entering 8, 8, 8.
3. Once this has been done the display will read 001, you can now use the Up or Down button to select the channel (1-512) that you want assigned.
4. Once your desired channel is displayed, tap the corresponding Flash button within channels 1-24 that you want the channel assigned to.
5. To exit, press and hold the Record button and tap the Exit button.
Let me know if you have any questions.