quote:Originally posted by jingles:
well if your controller is broken and you cant afford to get it fixed or buy/rent a new one, your kinda stuck then huh? have you decided to buy another SS48? i really believe you got a bad seed. it happens to the best of us. sincerely,
Right now I'm trying to decide between buying another SS48 for $400, or an NSI 7024 for $800. Then sending back the current SS48 to get it fixed (still under 2 year warranty). Then when it comes back, I would keep it as a backup- if I buy another SS48; or sell it, if I buy the NSI.