Skip to main content

Reply to "Scene Setter 48 issues, less than 1 year"

quote:
Originally posted by worldcreator:
quote:
Originally posted by jthtiger:
Regarding your edit:

Over 2 years of constant use things can get that way. My church owns a stage setter-48 and the only problems we are having with it, is the faders are starting to not work properly. Who knows, maybe you did just get a "dud" but Elation has been the best company I have ever seen, as far as quality, for the price they have!

jthtiger

Well if you're starting to have fader issues just after 2 years then I'm thinking this might not be a dud. How many faders are you having a problem with? And what exactly is the problem?

Oh No, We have had this controller for over 10 years (i think. . .at least 7). The problem is that when you push some of the faders up to 100% it skips down to 30% and flashes around. It is kinda hard to explain. You push it up and it hits 100 then jumps back and forth between 30 and 100. Does that make sense? We just need another one.

About the 192 not being satisfactory, you would have fast control over lots of faders. All you would do is it one button, and then change the faders. There are a few things that I can see this being a problem with, so I guess i'll just suggest you buy another console.

jthtiger