Skip to main content

Reply to "What EXACTLY does the software save?"

Joel,

No need to create a .wcn file for me, we created our own with the fixtures in the system. I was able to reload this file OK.

The real problem is the "other file" not sure what the file extension should be. I had a .dat file that I thought was the backup of the original system, but only got an error message when I tried to reload and it corrupted the setting in the board.

It would be really helpful if you could answer the original question to this thread on here. "What EXACTLY does the software save?" The whole idea of a forum is to post the needed info. That is why I found this site, was looking for this same answer!

After talking with your tech support over the telephone and reading on here, I still don't know what the software does! I ended up having to start over reprograming the DMX patching, scenes and shows. This took much more time than it should have to simply recover. I am concerned about future loss of data like this as the software would not work to create a backup.

Every post you have on here directs people to email you directly which does nothing to help those looking for answers to the same questions.

I understand that there are somethings that need to be done via private email, but not general info for using your product.

Please help in answering the original question or posting links to the documents that can show us all how to use this software.

Thanks!