Skip to main content

In This forum you can discuss tips, tricks, and troubleshooting for Elation's Next Generation Compu Live software, "Compu Show".

This product has been out for many years and yet I still have it corrupting my show files with no warning or reason.

I properly close the application. I save my show file and I be rather careful to not casue this issue. However, even after all my precautions I find myself having to constantly rebuild my entire show which takes hour each time.

When I open the application and attempt to create new scenes and switches, my fixutures are loaded with a different profile than they should be.

For example, I have 4 Chauvet SlimPAR 64 lights. I have had them working forever with switches and scene. However, I open the program today and now they show up with the profile of Chauvet GeyserRGB. My SlimPARs no longer work unless I delete them (and all the hours of work I put into thier configs) and completely remake them.

This issue has happened across all my fixtures, not just these SlimPARs. I have come to the understanding that this product needs a complete reconfiguration about every 6 months. This is completely unacceptable as a professional solution.

I need this issue resolved. I want to know what is causing this so I can prevented it or fixed so this cannot happen again.

Will
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.