Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

the faders are used to record your cues. you can start by patching your fixtures into the software. the first thing you want to do is find the companny that makes your fixture. once you did that find the fixture you want to use to program. once youve done that, you have to patch the fixture. when you have all this done, you can start to program. to record a cue you activate the fixture you want to use. once you have your first look you hit the record button and then the fader were you want your first cue to be recorded. you can do multyple cues in each fader. if you have any other questions feel free to contact me at (323) 213-4547
I was able to patch the fixtures. I have 2 elation stage color LEDs, 2 AmDJ 250 EX scanners, Am DJ Quad Gem. I understand now how to select a patch and adjust the attributes of the fixture. I then hit record and the play button of fader one. The system chimes and the light below the play button turns red. When I pull down the fader, nothing happens. When I hit the play button, it turns yellow. If I hit the number one at the bottom of the fader, nothing happens. Please help. Thanks. I know I'm quite the novice, but I'm excited about understanding this better.

James, I live near the airport.
when you hit play your cue should start to play. You might not notice a difference if you have not hit Clear in the button list of different attributes. The fader is the dimmer fader for all the fixtures that have a dimmer function. The number one button is a "flash" button. when running a different cue if you hit a number it will flash that cue either over or on top of the cue currently playing. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need pictures.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.