Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I have searched this forum and read all related posts - I can't find an answer anywhere (I've searched all over the internet).

I just purchased these from someone on Craigslist and they were sold to me in "perfect working order". I love these lights but as soon as I plugged one of the units in, it started making a lot of noise and shows the "PAER" error. The light tries to Pan, I can hear it - but isn't catching. I also notice the where the arms connect to the base, looks a tiny unbalanced. If this is an easy fix, I may keep them but if I have to involve technicians and incur service charges, I am going to take them back. Can anyone provide any insight? I would greatly appreciate it!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for your quick reply. I will contact them. Out of curiosity, why do my lights have the Elation logo all over them? Also, do you know which specific model mine are? They say Elation Color Spot 250's as the model number but after they are actually something else. It seems there are various versions of these lights different co-brands or something?

Thank you!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.