Skip to main content

We have been running compu live for a few years, and just recently started using the virtual BCF2000. I have been looking for some documentation on adding the actual physical board. Has anyone done this? How hard or easy was it. Anyone have a "how to" manual or video? Smiler

Just want to know what I'm getting into?

Thanks,

Corey
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes it is very much plug n play. Just plug it in to your computer. Let the drivers install on the pc. Make sure your bcf2k is in the default settings and launch compu. Now when you move a fader or pot in the real console you should see it move also on the virtual one. I don't have a bcf2k but I have a midi con and korg nano kontrol. They all work really well. Hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Setting up the korg was fine. All I did was made sure it had it's default settings loaded. Then I loaded the midi map for it on the software and it was working. The faders are not motorized. But that doesn't make much of a difference if any.
So assign any scene or switch to a midi button or fader simply click on the scene or switch the hold shift then right click the scene. Now a small menu will appear and at the bottom a option to link to midi controller will be there. Click on that link to midi controller option then another small menu will appear select button then button activation then a window will appear that says waiting for midi command. Now hit your button or move your fader and the window will go away. Now that button or fader should activate that scene next time it is pressed or moved. Hope this helps. I may have a video on you tube.
Try www.YouTube.com/compulivetech
Sincerely,
Sure thing. Up at the top of the program window you should see a small square icon that is purple/blue with some faders in it. If you hover over it,it will say console window. Click it once and your midi console window should open. If the BCF2K is not the default right click the top white bar on the border of the console wIndow and select the BCF from the drop down list. Let me know if you need further help.
Sincerely,
Ahh. My apologies. I read the title of the thread and forgot the last thing posted lol. If you already have the files for the korg nano kontrol then copy all of them and paste them to c drive>SL2006>common> console. Same applies for the post I made above for getting it loaded up on the console window in the program. That what you need? Let me know if you need the files.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.