Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thx for the info. I have the compu club blue unit so I guess I am out of luck on this feature, WILL THE DEC 2007 VERSION FUNCTION ON MY COMPU CLUB BLUE I/0? the Oct 2006 version worked fine with it. also it seems like a bad decision to restrick recording unless your dongle is connected when you allow us to create without the dongle thus I don't bring it home which is where I do my configs, again I create files at home for client/venue and the interface stays at the venue.
have you downloaded it yet? also i have heard reports and have had some customer calls about it locking out the english language when the dongle is plugged in. but that was a security thing sunlite did to protect their dongles against fraudulent dongles being used with the software. lt me know how it works. also if you have problems with it you can revert back to the previous version u had it at. sincerely,
Got the Compu live working at the club with the older Compu Club 06 I/O, works great imports all my saved files. YOU WERE RIGHT; ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS BLOCKED OUT OF ALL DROPDOWNS AND HINTS.
Italian is the default but many other languages are available, it’s not to hard to understand most dropdowns if you are familiar with the software already.
Is there a way for legitimate users such as myself with older I/O Dongles to get a patch from Elation to correct this?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.