Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

english is completely grayed out... I did have sunlite installed, because I migrated to 6 before you guys offered it for download from your site.

I own a compuware dongle, but I was told the software didn't matter...

anyway, nicolaudie's site says english is no longer supported...

when I try to upgrade with compuware, I have the same issue...

any suggestions?

someone said something about having to send my dongle back to swap out for a new one which will enable the english language? once again, this is just what bruno was saying on his site...

either way, no english here... like I said, it's greyed out.
with the dongle detached, it's in english... as soon as I hook up the dongle, bam!!! It turns to french, and english is turned off.

My dongle is a compu club 04 dongle serial # 26058011

It has worked with all previous versions of compu 2006. Like I said, Bruno was saying he boobie trapped the new build so that you'd have to upgrade to a more expensive version. any thoughts? Does this only apply to sunlite, or is elation gonna' force equipment upgrade on us, and orphan previous builds?

Thanks!

I mean If I do all of my programming in demo mode it's in english, it works fine in playback mode, it's just in french.
hey level! well there have been a few issues with this version but those are pretty rare. but in my expierence so far with this update in a windows vista 32 bit OS no problems. also this is a 'offical" release. i would assume they were testing out this release just shortly after the last one was released. but don't quote me on that! bur this is the last update till the newer more anticipated (for me anyways) new coding version comes out sometime this year!!! so if you dont want to upgrade to this one fine but i would def. suggest you upgrade once the newest one comes out!! sincerely,
any word on the english language situation?

This is an excerpt from nicolaudie's forum...

bruno.falip
Maxi Forumor

English language is no longer available with old interfaces. There is no problem with the new product, don't worry

and

bruno.falip
Maxi Forumor

If everyone was paying for his hardware, if there was no copy, then we would not have removed English language. Sorry for that, I understand your disappointment but we did not have another solution.

You can contact us by email or phone, we are offering a good deal for every customer "f--ked" by this new policy.

And

bruno.falip
Maxi Forumor

Unfortunately, you are the owner of an old interface and the software is now locked in English with it. I understand it is not good for you and I really do apologies for it but we have no choice as it is to protect our software against fake SUNLITE interfaces.

The problem is, I'm a compuware user, so bruno won't even reply to my e-mail... I'm not his problem, I'm yours....

so what have you guys found out?

This is pretty gay on his part.

I disagree with having to spend an additional $300.00 to upgrade my dongle to the next level up to use english..
quote:
Originally posted by level10:
soooo is there a changelog for this new version? whats new in it and why should we upgrade? how tested is it?

thanks!

Hi Level, this realease is pretty much like the older edition but with bugs worked out of it for Vista.
Before a realese is out, Beta versions usually go out and get tested. so I would say its been testes for a good 6 months in beta.
No offense, but you guys need to get on the ball... You should not release an update for a product and put it on your website, until you have tested it with all hardware. I have not downloaded it yet, because I have the standard 512 box that it will not work with. Either take the link down until you have the issue resolved, or fix it...
Well, the current edition works perfect with new interfaces.
So if you bought one today, it works fine.
When it was tested here, nobody had problems because we all have new interfaces.
The only problem is with customers' who have older interfaces and are using the new software as an upgrade. You'll notice that if you disconect your interface, it will work fine.
For those customers it is recommended to stick with the April Edition that will still work good, until we get the new release posted.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.