Skip to main content

In This forum you can discuss tips, tricks, and troubleshooting for Elation's Next Generation Compu Live software, "Compu Show".

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Jingles, I'm a little confused. I inquired from you on this before but never got a decisive answer. I have an SD3 but wish to have a dongle to allow me to visualize what I'm programming on the console utilizing 3D EasyView. Now this chart show me that I have to at least get the CompuCue to do so. However, only the CompuCue Basic shows having (512) IN but no acess to EasyView. Thoughts on the matter or am I missing something?
I think the latest Compu Show is downloadable from Elation's web site.

The concept of having to immediately download new software off a maker's web site isn't anything new or unusual these days. Drivers and whole software packages can be obtained and installed in this manner.

This works just fine on 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate. I know. I did some major shows with it this way.
Hi. Welcome to the forums. No the 1024EC will not work on compu show. the compu show software was designed to be used with newer updated interfaces. Those interfaces are the Compu cue Basic. compu cue, and compu Show SD and SD+. We needed to design new hardware due to the fact that the 1024EC and 2048FC models were incompatible on a 64 bit operating system. also we wanted to add new features to the hardware. BUT, you can or maybe able to upgrade your 1024Ec to one of the new models for a fee.
see this thread.
however you must be within your warranty period for your 1024EC.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.