Skip to main content

I hope this is a quick fix. While setting up a page in club04 using 6 SCX500's when I'm choosing white as the color the units will not accept the command instead they always go back to pink they will change to the other colors just not white all other features work fine.All 500's are address to 001. Trying to learn this software. Do I need to re-load the software again what would cure this problem. HELP!!. Also will the 04 dongle support 06? Any help to my questions would really help me along. Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi jingles, thanks so much for the quick reply, first of all I haven't moved pass the first few steps in learning this software. My issue's begin when I'm setting up a new page where the screen shows the INT, chase, gobo's pan/tilt color etc. etc. When I turn the lights on, the 500's they are pink I can choose any of the other colors they change to that color I requested, but if I choose the white the lights go back to pink as if it was a default color. it's like the white does not exist with-in the profile anymore. As I stated before everthing else on that page seems to work fine. I hope this extra info helps.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.