Skip to main content

James,

I have a number of scenes and switches attached to the Master page. When I try to create a cycle, I do not get the window as shown on page 36 of the manual.

The blue cycle button is created on the master page, but I have no option to select any buttons or switches to build the cycle.

I would like to assemble scenes into a cycle and step through using the "page down" key.

Thanks, Bob
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I just re-read your post and let me know if this makes sense to you.
when building a cycle you select the cycle button, then name your cycle. The button should appear in the page that was last selected when you hit the cycle button. now once you hit the newly created cycle button that's when it is recording and that's when you should start hitting the scenes and switches in the order that you want them to play back in. Once your done on the "Cycle" Tab select stop and then hit playback. A window should pop up and ask you if you wish ti save the cycle. you should hit Yes. And then your cycle should playback as recorded. but again in the "Cycle" tab you can hit stop and start editing your cycle. Make sense? Let me know if this helps or not.
Sincerely,
James,

Your instruction was very helpful. Followed your post and the cycle built perfectly. I'd insert your post as a comment in the pdf manual file! The cycle advances based on the times I selected the buttons.

I was about to write... "Any way for the advancement to occur based on hitting the page down key?", but figured I better recheck the manual to be sure I had done my homework first. Rereading the manual section on building cycles pretty much says exactly what you described in the response post above. I don't know why I didn't get it the first time around(!), but your post got me there and made the manual much more clear. Also, found the "check the GO" option on page 33 and it answered my question for me.

Thanks Again.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.