Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey Jingles,
Nice stage! I am wondering if you can design me a stage, that I can import into compu? I would have you build me one with lights and all, but I am looking at doing several different things with the stage, so I will add my own. I don't care about adding all the details, if you could just do the shape and layout it would be great! The stage is 45' wide, 16' deep, the ceiling peaks at 18' and goes down to 10' on the side walls. The only rounded shape is the front lip of the stage, so here is a pic.

http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s5001451vq6.jpg

Thanks!
Justin
Hey Jingles,
I jumped the gun and replyed to your design and didnt read the post before it Smiler. I shouldnt have asked you to add the rest of the room, its not a big deal. I do however need the columns if you can figure out a way to add them. You can see the 2 on the back wall in the picture, and there are also 2 on each side wall.

You can email the files to me direct at drum4081@juno.com

Thanks so much!
Justin
quote:
Originally posted by Rain:
Is there a demo download of the software to play with? Thanks
Rain

WHEW - Im a bit overwhelmed but I think its because Im on a tiny notebook. Gotta hook up to a couple of 20" flat panels to get all these windows open.

Will the demo let me put the 3D model you made in it?
Client wants to use Design Spot 250 (2), DLED 36 (8), DLED MH (2) and Im working on getting him to use the software over the ShowDesigner board.

(I'm also trying to get him to drop the DLED fixtures in favor of Acclaim X-EYE HD lights too.. about 12 of them)

Will the demo let me put these lights into action?
Rain
quote:
Originally posted by jingles:
yep. You just have to set them up. Do u know how?

There was a list of MASTER and about 4 or 5 other fixtures below that. As I double clicked each one, a list of Custom, Elation, and a few others came up.

In the Elation list I saw the DLED lights but not the Spot 250 or the Acclaim lights. Did see the RIVA80 lights though, which are similar to the X-eyeHD lights from acclaim.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.