Skip to main content

Hello

I just got a 4 used ds250 that seemed to be a lost cause. Got them for well under retail value, and have been pleasantly surprised that most of the fixtures have relatively minor problems that I was able to fix through use of the manual and a few troubleshooting techniques.

However

I have found that one of the remaining fixtures had the pan belt snap, and I am not really willing to just trial and error the disassembly process; is there a schematic diagram available online to get me started? Or, and this is probably not the case, is there an easy way to replace said pan belt without totally disassembling the egg and yoke? That would be fantastic, but I am not holding my breathe.

Secondarily, on the last fixture, I am having an entire IC meltdown I believe. When powering the fixture up, it goes through all of the routine motor and sensor startups, however after it starts to load its system memory I get every error code from 01 to 13. I have taken apart all I can and everything looks to be in working order,and I have made sure that all control and signal connectors are properly seated and are in the same places using a known working fixture. This makes me more confident that it is either a PCB or IC issue. Is there a way to either test each component separately to try and isolate the problem or is there a way to manually "flash" the circuit board back into default? Just trying to avoid getting the squits involved...

Thanks and Cheers
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.