Skip to main content

looking for a design spot 250 Pro service manual or an instructional sheet on removing the head "guts" color , gobo's ,iris, focus etc...

I need to remove everything to try and straighten out the metal that was damaged during shipping to you that ups is not covering.

Since i now own the light I'd like to try and at least make it usable.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I currently took on a job at a venue that just got plain ripped off and over sold on a bunch of gear. Trying to make heads or tails out of system in place. I have two design spot 250's in place that I think one of the motors is going bad (when on chase sequence the head will get stuck in certain ranges- slows down then stops- also disrupts other light on chain) and the other the wont align or focus properly. Basically the last company pawned off some really beat up gear on these guys. Its hardly new as they were told it was. They have been in place for a year but never used until I got there. (were not hooked up)
I sent an email to your company requesting a service manual months ago but no reply. I figured since they were discontinued they were S.O.L. but stumbled across this forum looking for show designer program to be used on Galaxian 3d's I bought to replace the design spots. It would be pretty cool to have of them running. I would look like a champ! Smiler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.