Skip to main content

Hi all,

Just picked up 6 Design Wash 250 from Elation office on Monday for a church installation. Any one here happen to have the profiles for the Martin CASE pro to control these? I already sent request to Case console website but so far no reply. I really need to have the console to talk to the DW250 soon or else I have to swap them out with the Mac 250 wash. Thanks in advance for your help.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Kool,

I understand your dilema, this is exactly what Martin wants you to do. This is why they don't do well in supporting other manufacturer products for their consoles.
However unofortunatly, we can only create profiles for Elation Consoles.
Martin does not do well with helping us out. However on the contrary, Elation loads all the popular Martin fixtures into their consoles.
Martin should support their console, so if you tell them you will return it, then they may help you sooner.
If we could help you here, we would.

Best regards,
Hi John,

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately the console has been part of the house system which they are using to control some prooven reliable Entours 250 and other Martin gears. They can't return the console. I'm trying to introduce/integrate the Elation professional products with other "industry standard" professional products. I just inquire to see if others have use this kind of set up. I will try to contact Marc of CASE console again for assistance.

Regards,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.