Skip to main content

Hi have an Elation Scene Setter DMX controller using 14 of the Elation Tribar Wash Lights. The lights are 3 in channel mode with address 001 using faders 1,2,and 3 on the board to control RGB on the light, then faders 4,5, and 6 controlling address 004 and so on... My problem is that as the tribars fail I can no longer get them serviced or replaced, is there another product that will act like my current light fixtures? everything now seems to be 5 channel mode minimum and I don't want to replace the entire system because of a couple bad lights. Thank you for your input

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for the quick response, I am currently using the now discontinued ELAR EX TRIBAR wash lights from Elation. I would like something that would replace the 2 (currently) lights that do not work any longer, so something that would be as close to a direct replacement for these as possible. They have 18 individual LEDs and are about 40" long. I've tried a couple of off-shore lights that said they had a 3 channel mode but had to send them back as they really start at 5 channel and do not work properly. These are used for ambient lighting in our church sanctuary so they don't have to do much.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.