Skip to main content

Jingles: I have the compu live 06 software. The lights I have are the elation pro spot 250, I've been trying to fade into scences, via programing...slowly bring the lights onto the crystal ball, instead of a fast bang etc...I've read some of the other posts where you duplicate the scene and try to bring it in by fade times etc, but when I do it I get the same a jumping of the color and strobing somewhat...I read an old email, I think it was under basic programming...posteed on the 17th of May, by JayM, he seemed to be having the same problem somewhat..do you have a number where you can be reached at?? Is this it...1-323-213-4590, and what is the best time? Thanks Dennis PS...I'm not much of an emailer person, would be better for me on the phone.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Jingles: Thanks for the help, my dongle number is as follows s/n 3306527. Jingles the scene we made concerning dimmer fade, when I saved it to the scene, then played the scene, the dimmer fade in was not as good, I tried two different lights, with the same result, sometimes one light would snap on, and one would dimmer/fade in, but not at the same speed as when we would play it in the edit mode... any reason for this and what would be causing this, is there something else that needs to be set (enable fade or something of the sort??) Thanks...Dennis Not sure if there is anyother information you need, concerning the dongle etc....

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.