Skip to main content

We have just recently purchased a Magic 260. I need the profiles for

Chauvet LED PAR 64-36b/c

Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED 200

Chauvet COLORstrip DMX LED Linear Wash Light

MBT Lighting SM100DMX Flurry Snow Machine

Our show is this week and I'd like to use the new board. Hopefully the links to the manuals work.

Thank You!
Teresa
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

What does the .pdf traits page look like? What are you requesting in layman terms? Just starting out with lighting and DMX and though its not hard, it is still difficult to follow when terms are used that I'm not sure of. Question? If Elation and American DJ are the same company and I ask for a "profile" for a fixture from one of these two companies, wouldn't it stand to reason that you (or whomever is writing the profiles at Elation for the Magic 260) would have what you need?
I got the file, tried to load it and .... wait for it ..... nothing, nada. Seems the versions of the u-link driver and Magic 260 software are old enough that I can't use my MacBook Pro. So, i pulled out the trusty old Dell laptop, got them downloaded and put them into the file to transfer and ... guess what ... nothing. It's like these things just don't want to play nice with each other. In my opinion, if you purchase a new Elation Magic 260 it should have every Elation and American DJ product profile already loaded into it instead of trying to get them via email. And when a new product is developed (like the ADJ Royal Sky)then that profile should be put on the product page. Am i wrong here? Is it too much to ask that when we spend our money on your products we want to be able to hook them up, let them see each other, and simply play nice. I know I'm just venting now but I have a couple thousand dollars tied up in your company and cannot get your equipment to talk to each other. Frustrating at best.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.