Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Depends on the room really. Some rooms, the air moves a certain way and if you don't place the hazer in the right spot, you will end up with just clouds in certain airs. Smaller rooms, this generally isn't an issue however.

It also depends on how big a hazer you are using to how large of a space you are trying to fill. I have had no issues with my HZ-500 filling out a room but an X310 is no where near as even. So if you are using a lower output hazer, you might need to experiment with different positions a bit more.
I have to agree with SerraAva on this one.

One room I work regularly, due to how the air moves in there, I have to place my ground fogger at the back of the stage, aimed a little bit to house right to get even coverage. I place the hazer next to it and aim it the same way. Got great coverage this way for both units.

I tried the ground fogger and hazer on stage right, but the ground fog wouldn't go far enough and the hazer was vibrating too much and inducing too much noise into the hollow stage. The back area is concrete, so no vibration noise!

Otherwise, I recommend a place OUT OF THE WAY so nobody is tripping on it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.