Skip to main content

In This forum you can discuss tips, tricks, and troubleshooting for Elation's Next Generation Compu Live software, "Compu Show".

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Jeffrey,

Just a suggestion for a possible future feature. Since it is possible to tell the software to dim a group of fixtures without a dimmer channel, would it be too difficult to go a step further and make this so we can do dimmer effects on individual channels to make chases and such?

For example, I use a bunch of LED par cans with no dimmer channel. When I program a chase, I have to program a chase for each color and color combination...very time-consuming and error-prone when you get in a hurry, plus my pages fill up pretty quickly with different scenes and switches.

If it was possible to create a virtual dimmer channel for each individual fixture, I could use my pre-programmed color palettes and create just a couple different dimmer effects, rather than having to recreate dozens of different color combinations for each effect i wish to use. This would also clear up and organize page layouts drastically!!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.