Skip to main content

I am having trouble getting my movers to use individual colors when creating scenes or manually controlling them. My assumption was that by selecting the fixture with the hot key, I could get it to go, say, blue, while the rest are green. Am I missing something totally simple here? By pressing the fixture button on my board, I could get them to do this. Thanks!

-Ben
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

James,

Sorry I didnt get back to you last night, ran out of time Frowner Anyway, I sort of have it fgured out now though, got into the fixtures page and started making groups with the help of the manual as well. I have 2 scenes so far and have just been trying to get used to it. Im having trouble getting used to unclicking certain buttons to make changes, etc. etc. I was wondering, can you tell me why when I have the far right button active, any effect I click gets a little L in the lower left corner? It then doesnt allow me to reuse the effect (color, gobo, switches, etc). So it goes eh, each new anwser creates a thousand more questions? Thanks in advance, and good time to call you this week, sometime in the evening?
Hey hiker, I am available 11am-7pm Central time monday-friday. I know what the "L" is. it is saving that preset on;y for the fixtures you are using and it "L"ocks it down for just those fixtures. When your clicking around in the fixture group and you select your fixtures that you want to over ride always make sure the moving head with the Red crossed out circle on it is selected. the very first button on the left side. That is disable mode. If you make sure disable mode is on the "L" won't appear.
Make sense? I forgot the command to release all the "L"'s on the pages. Let me try to find it and I'll let you know.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.