Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

no problem. I can connect to a windows system, but I tried two different Macs and neither worked. The first was a new install, but the second was with version one. I connected no problem, upgraded to 1.01 build 10 and all I get is a blank page. I tried connecting with a browser and on the Windows machine I get the display. With the Mac, it's the same thing, blank page.
Jumping in half-informed. I work both Mac and PC(not using Emulation) and have an iPhone.

Which Mac OS are you using and please be specific about it. Also, what is your Mac hardware platform and again, please be specific.

I'm not sure how the iPhone fits in. Do you do this via wifi and is there some software that needs to be pushed to the iPhone?
Chris no there is no software that is pushed to the iphone. All you do is login to a ip address of sorts. Like for example on the iphone open safari adn open a new page and for the address you type http://192.168.10:8888
for example nad it lets you see all your fixtures addresses and it also lets you playback your cue's that you have created. it is a really neat feature.

FBC: Talked to the developer he is not sure what is causing it to not load he is looking into it. once he gives me more info i will let you know.
Sincerely,
That's cool integrating a web interface into the Emulation software.

Almost wish MyDMX had that sort of functionality so I could focus lights without having to run back and forth! But I see lots of uses for a remote control option for a lighting package.

Now, if the iPhone would only support Java, I could do the same thing for MyDMX via TightVNC, sort of. Maybe. I don't know.
I have the same problem.
I have a 08 macbook pro running Lion.
I do have the latest build of emulator.
My iPhone is 4S with5.0.1.
I just can't get to remote to load on safari.

I did make sure that both device are under the same wifi network.

Please help.

quote:
Originally posted by jingles:
Chris no there is no software that is pushed to the iphone. All you do is login to a ip address of sorts. Like for example on the iphone open safari adn open a new page and for the address you type http://192.168.10:8888
for example nad it lets you see all your fixtures addresses and it also lets you playback your cue's that you have created. it is a really neat feature.

FBC: Talked to the developer he is not sure what is causing it to not load he is looking into it. once he gives me more info i will let you know.
Sincerely,
I will. How do I find out my iPhone IP adress and subnet setting?

Thanks.

quote:
Could you guys perhaps send us screendumps of the Options->Remote window and please tell us which IP address + subnet your iPhone is using. Then we can check his settings.
We have tried this on lion and with a iphone 4 and it worked fine.
Thanks.
Sincerely,
Since I can't upload the screen shot, here is the info you asking for.

Under the Emulator, options, port is 8888, and its says browse to http://10.0.154:8888.

My iPhone, ip address is 10.0.1.60, and subnet mask is 255.255.255.0.

Please advise.

Happy Thanksgiving.

quote:
Should be in the phone settings somewhere. I'm not on iPhone anymore so I can't be of much help. I'll ask around though.
Sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.