Skip to main content

Been running into problems while attempting to save Cues in a Cuelist. I was running Emulation PC version 14 on a laptop running Windows 7.

Here's the problem: Seems that previously saved Cues are getting modified/currupted during the saving process of another cue in the cuelist. Also, even though I am clearing the programmer memory after each saving of a new cue in the list, remnants of the previous saved cue (or the entire previous cue) appear in the next one, even though I zero out all the attributes for those fixtures in the new one. Attempting to revise/modify saved cues, using "replace" or "merge" options under Record randomly causes dimmer channels or other fixture attributes to be on or set in scenes where they weren't originally set or aren't supposed to be. Seems like once something gets turned on... it stays on or gets randomly turned back on in later cues on the list. Have no idea what is going on.

Tried upgrading to PC version 18 today and just running the demo version on a completely different PC... and no matter what I do, the previous scene stays in the programmer memory in the next scene, even if I save and clear the programmer (or even delete the lights and attributes) of things I dont want... before setting the new scene up. Very aggrevating since we spent hours programming for a show, then find that all the previous scenes aren't exactly what they were!

Anybody run into these problems before or know what we're doing wrong??? The manual is pretty skimpy on programming and/or modifying the cuelist and we've tried several different ways to solve the problem.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Gac-man. We have a unreleased Build 20 of V 1.03. That has the following bug fixes:
Solved Bugs : - Playback settings like speed, intensity, attack and bundle were not
saved and loaded correctly
- Global blinder hotkey did not work
- The virtual dimmer did not work correctly for RGB fixtures
- Fixtures with the same shape settings are now synchronized.
- Playbacks did not release during a 'break'
- The Load and Delete could be enabled at the same time
- Removing a target from a running Cuelist could cause a crash
- Flashing a stacklist did not work
- Cuelist did not send out the new value after a merge/replace
- Shift and Capslock did not work correctly for the onscreen keyboard
- Mixing flashing and changing the intensity for a playback with
faderstart did not work properly
- The cuelist 'wait' condition did not work properly
- 'Dips' removed between stacks when running a stacklist.

Would you like a link to download it and try it? Remember you can always go back to a previous build by browsing in the program files for the emulation folder.
sincerely,

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.