Skip to main content

I am currently running into a problem, I dont know if its with the software or me. Heres the problem:

I have everything I need programed and after a certain amount of time some of the lights or all of them all of a sudden start flickering and I have no control unless I close out the program and restart. I am using this program at my church and this issue has only been happening now for a couple weeks. I have boosters so I know that not the problem.

If I am missing something or might be something in the software, I am all ears.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ok. Im at a loss. I am still having this issue. I have updated my software, I have bought boosters and I still get the same results. After a short amount of time, all my lights stop working and I have no control.

Here is what I have:
I am running from an HP 64 bit laptop to two dimmer packs then connected to a booster that splits to 12 64 par Venue LEDs and three DJ spot 250s and then to a second booster that has the same on the other side of stage.

Everything works if I don't stop making changes. If I stop for the preaching or anything for a short time. I loose control and the scanners act like they are not plugged in and the LEDs flicker.

Do you know what the problem maybe? If there is anymore information you need. just ask and i will let you know.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.