Skip to main content

Hi, I'm a member of a coverband and we're using 4 moving heads, 1 Strobe, 4 LED's and 28 PAR Can's (8 as front light) connected to a dimmer pack.

We're using Sunlite with the orange DMX-Interface connected to a laptop with Windows.
We used a touchpad connected to the laptop, but now it's broken and I can't find a new one that would suit our needs in a low price range.

I'm looking for some advices here, I need some kind of touchpad (I control the lights while I'm playing the keyboards, that's why I need the touch). I also want it to be easy and fast to set-up, it takes alot of time to install our current setup. I was thinking of an iPad or a computer with toucpad built in, but I guess the Sunlite won't work with the apple platform.

All help would be appreciated! Smiler
/Robin
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I would like to get rid of the computer, and only use some kind of touchpad like an iPad OR something that looks like it with Windows platform. I guess the app is just a "remote" and I would still need a computer + DMX Interface to make it work, right?

Is there a iPad connector > DMX cable and a standalone program for the iPad available? Could you please link to the products you were talking about?

Thanks!
/Robin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.